Views from a Latah Kitchen Table

Friday, May 26, 2006

Well Used Cookbook

This cookbook is one I use over and over again. I bought it when it first came out.
I used the Flank Steak recipe that I brought to the last Sunday Night Supper Club.

Marinade
2T. Soy sauce
1T minced fresh ginger
1T slivered lemon zest
2t.Asian sesame oil
1clove garlic, minced (I use about 3 cloves)
1t pepper
1t brown sugar

1 flank steak (about 11/2 lbs.)

I use a Ziploc bag and marinate about 8 hrs.

Grill over High heat about 4-5 min. per side depending how you like your steak (I like mine rare)

3 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds really good.

Andrew

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Sara Habein said...

Mmm.. thanks! I loved the steak, so I will have to try it myself.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger jennifer n said...

Sara-
I'm glad you liked it. It was nice meeting you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home