Views from a Latah Kitchen Table

Friday, June 16, 2006

Saketini

I love garage sales, you never know what you will find and you don’t need to spend a lot of money. Last weekend was a total garage sale score! –Lamp in the shape of a purse, T.V., old Polish cookbook, dip and chip bowl and 2 sake sets!

That got me thinking about Jennifer’s post on saketinis, so last night we tried a saketini at the blue fish. The one we tried had Cointreau orange liqueur, cranberry juice, lime and of course sake. It was a bit sweet for me. I think I will head down to Vino to get some sake to try out in my $2 sake set!! Now if only that new cheese shop was open, I could get some Limburger cheese, like Tom was talking about, to go with it.

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger jennifer n said...

That was the only one the bartender that night knew how to make.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

No, the cucumber is better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home