Views from a Latah Kitchen Table

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Morning Glory



This has to be one of my favorite flowers. The flower lasts for a single morning and dies in the afternoon. New flowers bloom each day. This one was blooming on my deck. I love the intense blue color.

My morning glory on some Saturdays is hitting the garage sales. I get up early ,scan the paper, and map out my route. The fun part for me is not knowing what treasures I will find.

This Saturday I found a brand new ricer cooker (a really nice one), a martini set, night light, a set of lake lounging chairs, and of course a few paperbacks.

It’s fun shopping on the cheap with the added thrill of the hunt.

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is an awesome blue.

My best find at a yard sale was an old cocktail mixing set, the stir rods and everything. All for about five dollars.

Andrew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home