Views from a Latah Kitchen Table

Monday, November 13, 2006

Amy’s Pesto Tortellini Bowl


I stopped by Huckleberry’s last week and passing by the frozen section, I happened to see Amy’s Pesto Tortellini Bowl on sale. I remembered some magazine giving it the thumbs up. I’m not too big on frozen entrees but the picture on the box looked great. Based on past experience, the prepared product doesn't look nearly as enticing as the box photo. I threw a couple in my cart, if I don’t eat it, the kids will.

I used the microwave method on the box. I was pleasantly surprised; it was pretty tasty and did resemble the box photo minus the lovely blue bowl and flowers in the background. Check out my before and after photos.

If you want a quick meal from the freezer, this is one to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home