Views from a Latah Kitchen Table

Friday, November 17, 2006

Choco-Blog

On Monday Jennifer of Taste Everything Once suggested blogging on chocolate this week. It sounded fun to me so last night I stopped in to Huckleberries and picked up a few bars of Endangered Species Chocolate. I choose the Dark Chocolate with Cocoa Nibs, Dark Chocolate with Hazelnut Toffee and the Milk Chocolate with Coconut and Macadamia Nuts. Of the three my favorite was a toss up between the Hazelnut and the Coconut, which surprised me because these both were the lightest bars (less cocoa). They were all delicious.

Endangered Species chocolate is 100% ethically traded and the bars are packaged in the artwork of animals from artist Judi Rideout and are packed with environmental conservation information as well as educational information about the plight of the animal it displays.

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at those cute little monkey eyes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home